How do you load your contacts from Outlook.com to iPhone?

AB Lambert

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
Is there an automatic way to load my contacts from my Outlook.com email account? Getting an iPhone 6 (Never used IOS) on Friday.

Thanks,
A.B.

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Go to settings then mail contacts calendars then hit ad account pick Outlook.com

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

yaynative

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
I use outlook.com mail, and I found that setting it up as exchange instead of using the outlook.com setting in iOS results in a much better experience.

AB Lambert

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
Should I use the Outlook.com or exchange server option to load my contacts, and calendar?

I would love to have my pictures associated with my contacts loaded with the information. Android will not load the contact images with the information.

A.B.

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Did you add your google account? My pictures from my google account are associated with my contacts on the iPhone. When I originally set it up there was no outlook.com it was just exchange.

AB Lambert

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
On my Android?

I never used my Gmail account for anything associated with my email, contacts or calendar. I used the Hotmail.com and then changed it to outlook.com.

A.B.

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I mean your contacts on your android phone, did you sync them with google? i have all three and then some, but I sync google with Outlook and Outlook with iPhone and my contact pics were all sync.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Should I use the Outlook.com or exchange server option to load my contacts, and calendar?

I would love to have my pictures associated with my contacts loaded with the information. Android will not load the contact images with the information.

A.B.

Hotmail/Outlook.com is native push on iOS. I don't see any difference in manually configuring it via Exchange or just typing in my username/password.

AB Lambert

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
Hotmail/Outlook.com is native push on iOS. I don't see any difference in manually configuring it via Exchange or just typing in my username/password.

Will the native push also push the exact content that an Exchange would? I don't see why not, but I am assuming.

A.B.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice