iOS 8 is LIVE

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
mine saying 8 hours remaining - anyway to stop it and try later?

The time will fluctuate. I started at 1:25 and it said two hours. It's jumped to five hours, three hours, two hours, four hours....not it's jumping from two minutes to seven minutes to five....

Chances are it won't take that long.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Because of my disastrous experience with IOS7, I'll be cautious: I am not updating my iPad Air, but I am updating my iTouch 5th gen. Then I'll decide what to do about my iPad.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
App updates galore...

I've had issues where it tries to update and it gets all the way to the end, but fails. I have to update on the Mac and then sync. This started yesterday and I've been running the GM since it was released to developers. Rebooting the phone doesn't work. I've logged out of the app store and logged back in to see if it works....but no updates just yet for what I use.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Done. Oopoooo predictive text!!!!!I like the animation on it. Writing without typing.

Sent from my AWESOME 64G gold iPhone 5s until my iPhone 6 128G Gold arrives

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Last time when the iOS 7 came out, it crashed the high school WiFi network as everyone was updating their devices. This time, it's been holding up pretty well. Maybe because it's only 1.1 GB in size. :)