Swiftkey for iOS 8

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I have been using SwiftKey on my Android phone for years. I am so glad that it finally comes to iOS. The app can remember the common words and special words that you use frequently is simply fantastic!

Wreckus

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Paid the 99 cents to try out swipe and i'm digging it. Will feel weird for a while using a 3rd party keyboard on my iPhone for while but i'm glad i bought it.

austriak

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I love SwiftKey and it is working pretty close to the android version. I thought they were going to have a theme store. Maybe in a future version.

austriak

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Might be a stupid question but how does this differ from Apple's new keyboard?

SwiftKey learns better from how you word things resulting in better predictions. Also, the flow/swipe typing is just really awesome and faster than pecking. It is free so give it a try and see if you like it.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Swype is available in the app store. Really tempted to try it out but kinda waiting for user reviews first.

I downloaded while waiting for my son to exit his high school and get in the car. The Swype app works quite well on my iPhone 5. In fact, I'm replying via the Swype keyboard...:)

Superjudge

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I've found it glitchy. Couldn't get any keyboard to come up in Safari although that only happened once. It's not as fluid when rising up as the stock keyboard. Otherwise it looks and works great as a keyboard. I'm even typing this reply right using it right now now. Will take some time to get used too.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Still no help until we can also use Siri with the keyboard. Having to switch out of Swiftkey to use Siri in iMessage is a deal breaker.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm download the Swiftkey keyboard now, but it's downloading at a snail's pace.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Can someone explain Swiftkey vs Swype? This thread has mentions of both.

Swiftkey specializes in predictive text and includes a swype-like feature called Swiftkey Flow. Swype specializes in ease of use in regard to communicating via the keyboard by sliding from letter to letter.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73