iOS 8 release tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yaynative

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
What is the history of iOS being released to carrier partners? It seems like they released it to them early this year. Does the GM usually come before or after carrier partners get it?

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
If they release the GM to developers tomorrow, non-devs will also be able to get it if they know where to look. No UDID registration needed.

austriak

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Will developers be allowed to release ios 8 based apps like keyboards once the GM is released or does Apple make them wait until ios 8 is officially released?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Will developers be allowed to release ios 8 based apps like keyboards once the GM is released or does Apple make them wait until ios 8 is officially released?

I'm not sure but it seems like they could do it now since Devs have been updating and optimizing their app for iOS 8 since the betas started releasing.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I believe Apple will begin to accept apps with iOS8 specific APIs beginning with the release of the GM... they'll go through Apple's approval process, and I imagine when the new devices hit the street, app updates will too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox