Can you help me get the Barclays Online Banking App working on my jailbroken device?

Acidrop

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
The Barclays Online Banking App has never worked with a jailbroken device, but with a combination of xCon and an older version of the app, it worked perfectly... up until this morning.

When I try and log in it comes up with an error(00002) saying you have to upgrade to the latest version of the app. So the current app on my phone still works, but the error message is stopping me from accessing it.

Can anyone think of a way around this?

The new version of the app just bombs out.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi Acidrop. The Barclays app definitely won't work with a jailbroken device now that Barclays have updated the app. They say there are no plans to make it compatible either.

There is a beta of XCon floating about on the internet that you can sideload with iFile but as with all things like this, it's a gamble to install anything not from the App store.

Acidrop

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
That's bad news. I'm seriously considering losing my jailbreak because of it. Or maybe I should change banks!

I wonder why no one has found a way around this yet. It can't be that difficult can it?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73