what are 10 questions that you can use to uncover the purpose, features, and benefits of iO

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I'd answer this but i'm entirely not sure in what context the questions need to be. It's useful to know that this needs to be for a class project of some kind but it would be even more useful to have more information for us to base our answers around please.

Are the questions broad, like "will iOS 8 run on my toaster?"

or are they specific, like "Is iOS 8 an operating system for Apple devices?"

If you could provide a bit more context, it might help you garner more responses from people.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
1. How can I make it easier to acknowledge and respond to notifications?
2. Wouldn't it be easier to allow for the user to respond via a quick reply to an iMessage or SMS message without having to exit an app that I may be currently using?
3. How great would it be to have my documents and data saved to a cloud service similar to DropBox, and others and maybe call it iCloud Drive?
4. Would it be more beneficial to have all of my installed 3rd-party apps listed in the settings and allow them to have their own settings that I could manipulate if necessary?
5. How great would it be to be able to use the native VPN setting to enable VPN without the use of a VPN service's 3rd party app?
6. Wouldn't it be nice to display a listing of all of my installed app that seek permission to use cellular data all in one place and be able to enable and disable as I see fit?
7. Is it possible to have the option to increase or decrease the size of the font as well as set the default text to bold in the Display & Brightness settings?
8. How great is it for Apple to include an app that focuses on our health?
9. Wouldn't it be nice for Apple to include a HomeKit feature that allows us to easily manage our home automation products?
10. how great would it be to be able to use 3rd party keyboards with our i-devices?

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
1. How can I make it easier to acknowledge and respond to notifications?
2. Wouldn't it be easier to allow for the user to respond via a quick reply to an iMessage or SMS message without having to exit an app that I may be currently using?
3. How great would it be to have my documents and data saved to a cloud service similar to DropBox, and others and maybe call it iCloud Drive?
4. Would it be more beneficial to have all of my installed 3rd-party apps listed in the settings and allow them to have their own settings that I could manipulate if necessary?
5. How great would it be to be able to use the native VPN setting to enable VPN without the use of a VPN service's 3rd party app?
6. Wouldn't it be nice to display a listing of all of my installed app that seek permission to use cellular data all in one place and be able to enable and disable as I see fit?
7. Is it possible to have the option to increase or decrease the size of the font as well as set the default text to bold in the Display & Brightness settings?
8. How great is it for Apple to include an app that focuses on our health?
9. Wouldn't it be nice for Apple to include a HomeKit feature that allows us to easily manage our home automation products?
10. how great would it be to be able to use 3rd party keyboards with our i-devices?

Grade A-

iBright

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site

To add and throw a lil more light on

1. Will Every photo, every edit, every album now live in your iCloud Photo Library, easily viewable and consistent on all your devices?
2. Will Messages lets you connect with friends and family like never before.
3.will there be voice to any conversation on iMessage?
4. Is there any predictive keyboard which makes typing faster?(Predictive Keyboard)
5. Does Family Sharing apply to all your content?(Family Sharing)
6.Is there An entirely new way to use your health and fitness information?(Health)
7.Can iPhone, iPad, and Mac be Connected like never before?( Continuity)
8.Will Spotlight now give you suggestions from Wikipedia entries, places nearby, trending news, and more?
8. Will there be any quick reply to your messages?
10. Will there any easy or new way to delete your emails with just a slide?

Sent from my iPhone 5S Gold

sau124

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
love how people are using the technology to get answers to essays in school... the next level of information sharing :p

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
love how people are using the technology to get answers to essays in school... the next level of information sharing :p

Dude, they weren't taught this stuff in class so they have to seek answers outside of class...:)...Me and other parents went off on school officials for administering tests that counted in subjects that were not taught to the students. They didn't have a defense for it either. ...:)