Mail in iOS8

ritesh

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
I'm sure they wouldn't, but Apple isn't going to invest time an money in building things for the minority.

The so called 1% could be a sizeable chunk, which unlike BB, Apple does and should mind. And they have loads of time and money, which they do invest, going by the past trends.

ritesh

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Erm, the app and the fact people in this thread are still asking for things they need/want. Not saying they'll never be delivered, but talking about now.

True that! Which is why, even I mentioned that my 'wants' have not been addressed till the ios8 beta4. This thread is more of a 'wish list'. Many development teams do visit such forums, for a general public feedback.
About 10 years ago, when I started using a Mac, I had always wanted and wished that OSX would get the IMAP IDLE feature and they did come out with a plugin, which is why I feel, that it won't be really difficult to port the same on iOS.

gebco

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
True, but open it up to other files (spreadsheets, documents, PDFs). I think many people use some kind of cloud based storage (Dropbox) or have access to network shares so that should be included just like on a conventional computer.

Matter a fact, the heck with the old way of attachments, just allow linking to any file where you have permission. You can specify other permissions during the linking, which obviously could never exceed your level of permission.

_-TechnologyTwitt-_
_____ iPad Air ______

I've never bought an iPhone and this is one of the main reasons. With each update to iOS I keep looking to see if email will be improved (as well as a native, on board file manager). My current phone is working great, so no need to upgrade yet, but I like to keep my eye on what is happening with other OS so I can keep my options open.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro