I think ios 8 will pull me back to apple.

sunrat39

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

I have been a long time apple user (iphone 3G until iphone 5) but I had grown tired of the small screen and static grid of icons. I ventured back to Android (previously owned a DROID x) and I am sitting somewhat happy with my note 3.

However, I believe ios 8 and the iphone 6 have me looking back into apples camp. I own a 15.4 retina MBP as well as an ipad 3 so I am really intrigued by "hand off" and "continuity" that were announced at wwdc.

Everything will become so integrated within ios and Yosemite that it really has me itching for the iPhone 6 to be released. I love the interactive widgets as well as Apple "opening" up ios (change of keyboard, sandbox, etc...). I believe these widgets from the notification screen will be better utilized than androids since it will be all on one screen (kind of like widgets for mac) and I am assuming won't be as intrusive.

Finally, having a larger screen on the iPhone will be sealing the deal for me. I have learned that the note 3 is a little too big for my hands so a 4.7 inch iphone seems ideal! Now, if they could incorporate beats speakers like the htc one m7 setup then it would be the most complete phone of all time!

Anyway, I cannot wait to try out ios 8 and I hope you guys are enjoying the betas!

Antron

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Those using the iOS 8 Beta, have any developers incorporated widgets in notification center that you have tried? If so, how do you like them?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice