Theme creating?

Alyssa Loss

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
I have a few questions that may be confusing.
First let me state that my iPhone is jailbroken and running on iOS 7.1.1. I want to make a theme for all of my apps, springboard, status bar, pull down status bar, and so forth and so on. How do I go about this?

There's an app created to customize your apps on an unjailbroken phone called CocoPPa. Basically what it does it create a link that opens the url for an app in safari before opening the real app on your phone. The preprogramed apps on your phone (such as Phone, Contacts, Camera, etc.) don't have url's and can't be used with CocoPPa. However, the apps given on CocoPPa are adorable and I want to know if it's possible to just save the images of each app and use them to create a theme for a jailbroken device so that I can use it for all apps and I don't have to open the url before the app.

I'm sure that's confusing but I hope that somebody understand and can answer my question, as well as help me with it.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I have a few questions that may be confusing.
First let me state that my iPhone is jailbroken and running on iOS 7.1.1. I want to make a theme for all of my apps, springboard, status bar, pull down status bar, and so forth and so on. How do I go about this?

There's an app created to customize your apps on an unjailbroken phone called CocoPPa. Basically what it does it create a link that opens the url for an app in safari before opening the real app on your phone. The preprogramed apps on your phone (such as Phone, Contacts, Camera, etc.) don't have url's and can't be used with CocoPPa. However, the apps given on CocoPPa are adorable and I want to know if it's possible to just save the images of each app and use them to create a theme for a jailbroken device so that I can use it for all apps and I don't have to open the url before the app.

I'm sure that's confusing but I hope that somebody understand and can answer my question, as well as help me with it.

You are interested in winter board.
Google and read a lot!! Get a complete theme and ifile and look at how the themes file system works and you'll be on your way

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro