Do you think Apple should combine newsstand and iBooks together into one native app or should they stay separate?

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch (beta testing) using Tapatalk
    06-26-2014 09:51 AM
    Hmmm. I've never considered that. A part of me thinks that both should be combined into one, but being that I do not use either (although I've purchased a few iBooks in the past), I don't know how successful those apps are individually.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    06-26-2014 09:57 AM
    The one app I really miss from Android: Google Play Newsstand. I love how they combined the Flipboard clone Currents with their Magazine app to have one giant news aggregator/magazine collection app.

I guess it could make sense to roll it into iBooks but I tend to think of newspapers/magazines as separate from books.
    06-26-2014 10:57 AM
    I think they should be together at least on the iPad cause they share some of the same design layout. Plus instead of two apps you would only need one. Out of my friends they either use both or neither so I think it would be a good idea at least for the iPad.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch (beta testing) using Tapatalk
    06-26-2014 02:22 PM
    If we have to live with Newsstand then I say combine them

Good Luck
    06-26-2014 09:28 PM
    Hmmm. I've never considered that. A part of me thinks that both should be combined into one, but being that I do not use either (although I've purchased a few iBooks in the past), I don't know how successful those apps are individually.
    I agree...I think It would be a good idea for Apple to combined them into 1 app as well. I have maybe 3 books I've purchased in iBooks but I don't use it anymore either, although I do use Newsstand for my iPhone mag subscription that I have

Sent from my 🎀PINK-alicious iPad Air🎀
    06-28-2014 03:46 PM