lockscreen status bar icon size

Brandonlowsklow

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone of you realised that the lockscreen icon size is the same as the one in your homescreen? When I lock my device, the status bar icon is the same small size but when I wake my phone and sleep it. I realised the icon became bigger as it is in ios 7. Is this a bug or a new change in ios 8?? Hope for a quick reply. Thanks you.

apbthe3

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone of you realised that the lockscreen icon size is the same as the one in your homescreen? When I lock my device, the status bar icon is the same small size but when I wake my phone and sleep it. I realised the icon became bigger as it is in ios 7. Is this a bug or a new change in ios 8?? Hope for a quick reply. Thanks you.

You're right! The icons get bigger like in iOS 7 but only the second time you wake it without unlocking. Weird! It has to be a bug.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I know it's a bug but I'm now sure if it's suppose to be the same size as the home screen or if it's suppose to be like iOS 7 where it's bigger.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch (beta testing) using Tapatalk

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

Since you’re a developer, just report the issue to Apple and let them sort it out.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I hope they did make the two status bars/icons the same size for iOS 8. Having different sizes for lockscreen and home screen was a pain if you used and jailbreak themes/status bar tweaks.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I hope they did make the two status bars/icons the same size for iOS 8. Having different sizes for lockscreen and home screen was a pain if you used and jailbreak themes/status bar tweaks.

Perhaps it was intentional, just for the reason you suggest. Or it’s a bug. We should know soon.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73