only on 3G after Beta 2 update.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried the following:
1. Rebooting
2. Put the device in Airplane mode for about 30 seconds and then take it out of Airplane mode.
3. Go to Settings - Cellular and make sure "Enable LTE" is enabled.

MaxPayne79

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
Have you tried the following:
1. Rebooting
2. Put the device in Airplane mode for about 30 seconds and then take it out of Airplane mode.
3. Go to Settings - Cellular and make sure "Enable LTE" is enabled.

1, yes
2. no.
3. of course.

Apparently a bunch of people are having this problem from what I gather on other forums.
Thank your lucky stars it didn't happen to you. lol.

:)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
1, yes
2. no.
3. of course.

Apparently a bunch of people are having this problem from what I gather on other forums.
Thank your lucky stars it didn't happen to you. lol.

Believe me, I am grateful...:)...Still, I'd download a fresh copy of the latest beta and install it just in case.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I may have to do that for sure. I OTA updated from Beta 1 because my unit is registered but maybe I'll do what you suggested.

Thanks.

I updated OTA as well, but I will certainly take some time to do a fresh install. I just feel better about it when I do. :)

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
I experienced this today and yesterday. Had 3G for hours and did not notice that I was not getting any data until I finally opened up Safari. I went into my APN settings and they were wiped. A reboot fixed the problem.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
2 days in and it's done this 6 times. Reported but still frustrating. Reboots still fix it but it happens at random times throughout the day.

Anthonyiamador

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Anybody else's iPhone 5 dropped down to 3G with beta 2?

I have had this problem and it seems to go away after some time. I also have a iPhone 5 with beta 2 installed. Once in awhile it will show 3G, then if I restart it will jump back to LTE. It's just most likely a bug that will get squashed in the next beta or so.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using iMore Forums

matthewjagiela

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
This happened to me for the first time yesterday. Running beta 2 on an iPhone 5s on AT&T. It seems that going in and switching LTE off and on will do the trick or airplane mode of a few seconds but still annoying. Hope to see a fix Tuesday for this.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2