Interesting outlook on iOS 8

22dasher

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
Not looking to start a pissing match between apple and the others just read this today.

Apple Copied Features - Business Insider

If apple finally allows a second radio antenna in the Verizon phones for the new models I will consider the new iphone6. I really need and use the ability to talk and browse Internet at same time on my androids.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore

Well if you are able to get a wifi signal you can browse and talk at once.

Assuming you know this already but others might not

22dasher

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to iMore

Well if you are able to get a wifi signal you can browse and talk at once.

Assuming you know this already but others might not

Wifi isn't always available that's one reason I'm hoping this go around apple adds the extra antenna needed to do both.

Strange also I've been a member for a while and now I'm cut back to two posts? Hmmmm

lucas.scott

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
Ugh... That article is just insane.

How about we write another showing features that Android "took" from Windows Mobile.. Its not copying in my opinion if your implementation improves upon the original idea. Android certainly did that with Windows Phone (where I beta tested Swype in 2006) , and in my opinion - Apple is doing that with what Android had to offer. Its for the greater good.

I have been using Android since the very beginning. Having all of these features is one thing.. having them all work well and be reliable is an entirely different conversation. Thats why I always find myself back on iOS or Windows Phone. I prefer a stable and smooth experience. Don't throw in the kitchen sink unless you know it is 100% optimized and in tip top shape.

Last edited:

sau124

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
Apple copied features - I think they were just waiting to make it perfect. I hate when people say that Android already has those features and then they complain that it does not work right most of the time. Haven't heard a lot of complaints about some implementations from Apple.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR