IOS 8 and not much to it.

ferniesp

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
There really isn't much to the new OS that you can use now. Wait for awhile because it's basically a waste of time to make your phone unstable at any given time. Most people wont even see or feel the difference between the two.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
There really isn't much to the new OS that you can use now. Wait for awhile because it's basically a waste of time to make your phone unstable at any given time. Most people wont even see or feel the difference between the two.

Sure there is. I found that the new email option (getting back to mail without leaving your current message) is very helpful. Quick reply is also very useful for those who have message preview enabled. There are several features that you can use now. If you can't use the functions of iOS 8 that are available now, you clearly don't know how to use iOS properly.

Also, even iOS 7.1.1 can be randomly unstable at times. Ask the people who have springboard resets at the worst times.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

How can you say that "it's basically a waste of time to make your phone unstable at any given time" when you have no idea how the new OS is working on our devices? iOS 8 beta 1, although it has its quirks, still runs quite smoothly on my iPhone 5. Having said that, I do agree in principle to what you're saying...:)

Last edited:

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Plus some may disregard how these changes might actually make an impact come the arrival of the new, bigger iPhone 6, which could on top of the software improvements in iOS 8 could include even more improvements. Lets not jump forward of ourselves here...

MaxPayne79

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
Aside from ur phone being unstable there's all kinds of new sh*t to be used and old sh*t that's been improved. Quick reply is huge for me. Wish twitter baked it into their service like the fb did. Most native apps work slightly different and imo better. From the phone app to messages to safari which is noticeably faster, and so on. The biggest problems are your phone becomes fairly unstable and there are big inconsistencies throughout the phone. Plus certain things don't work at all. If you can live with this stuff, you're good to go.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner