Iphone 4 probably wont make it to ios 8

mrmarquis9

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
(pure speculation) I think the iphone 4 won;t make it to ios 8 because the phone is reaching the end of its life cycle. Honestly I commend apple for letting the iphone 4 last so long! but its safe to the all iphone models after the 4 will get the upgrade! To iphone 4 users i would personally recommend to wait and see. If the 4 doesn't get the upgrade wait for the iphone 6. Then you will be ensured IOS updates probably until IOS 11 ;)

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
(pure speculation) I think the iphone 4 won;t make it to ios 8 because the phone is reaching the end of its life cycle. Honestly I commend apple for letting the iphone 4 last so long! but its safe to the all iphone models after the 4 will get the upgrade! To iphone 4 users i would personally recommend to wait and see. If the 4 doesn't get the upgrade wait for the iphone 6. Then you will be ensured IOS updates probably until IOS 11 ;)

Most people shouldn't need a phone to last 4 years. That's ludacris.

Sent from my iPhone 5s

Rolandh

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
I'll probable wait until the 6S, due to Three UK messing up my upgrade from Sim only to 24month with 4S, meaning that my contract that was due for upgrade next October probably won't now be happening until Jan 2016 :(

Roland

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711