In this day and age as done with Apple starting to help in privacy with the use of Biometrics or as we know it - Touch ID as well as the now Dual Activation to keep theft down or at least the use of someone getting your phone and activating and using it here is the question just like the title:

What do you personally do to guard your privacy in any way that works for you no matter if app related or something you do yourself saying you don't have a 5S with touch ID? Looking for what you and that anyone can do in a way that is not telling someone dishonest reading this to break your way but something you can tell to assist others that would not only think ofthis. Many people never think about it until it happens to you so we might be talking to guard against what is in your phone for info or anything else you do to guard privacy even if talking or texting?
    04-02-2014 02:19 PM
    Turning on Find My iPhone and putting a password on my phone. Also, not connecting to unsecured wifi. That's all the ways I know of.
    04-02-2014 03:48 PM
    1. Initiate the iCloud Activation lock
    2. Passcode like my iPhone, iPad and MacBook.
    3. Use a VPN when connected to public Wi-Fi
    4. Passcode protect apps that offer the option - Evernote, Dropbox, Documents by Readdle, to name a few.
    5. Never lay my iPhone or iPad down anywhere in public outside of arms reach.
    6. My photo is on the lock screen with ICE information.
    04-02-2014 05:53 PM
    Turning on Find My iPhone and putting a password on my phone. Also, not connecting to unsecured wifi. That's all the ways I know of.
    1. Initiate the iCloud Activation lock
    2. Passcode like my iPhone, iPad and MacBook.
    3. Use a VPN when connected to public Wi-Fi
    4. Passcode protect apps that offer the option - Evernote, Dropbox, Documents by Readdle, to name a few.
    5. Never lay my iPhone or iPad down anywhere in public outside of arms reach.
    6. My photo is on the lock screen with ICE information.
    In this day and age and I just repaet that because it does not matter if it is 3 like T. answered or 6 like 'D one has to take precautions nowadays and I certainly use as many as I can.
    04-02-2014 07:45 PM