Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
If possible please share your wallpaper

e3784e0ceece1ccdd1e58a69f473bd27.jpg

SparklyPickle

May 24, 2017
Visit site
I place my apps in the order of importance that I use them on a daily basis. Then each page after the first one contain the next used ones

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Me too, except on one page.
The others are folders but also in order of usage frequency. Same goes for apps inside haha!
I also have a ‘Useless’ folder, for apps that I can open from control center (like camera and flashlight). I also deleted some default apps I wasn’t using, such as voice memo, find friends, stocks etc..

Last edited:

fejth

Jun 7, 2015
Visit site

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Ever since the first iPhone came out I have had a fascination with app icons. I so liked the way apps looked on the screen and still do. So I really don’t like putting them in folders, yet I understand the efficiency of doing so. I have a ton of apps. I think I have an Apple problem I will she find a 12 step program for appoholics.

Currently, I have four pages of that the first page consists of apps that I use the most: navigation apps, social media apps, my AAA app, fuel apps, my most u send Apple apps like App Store , iTunes, Music and Podcast app. My camera app, photos and photo editing apps.

The second and third page pages includes apps weather apps, which there are probably a half dozen, grocery shopping apps, notes & reminders apps, Shazam, SoundHound, YouTube Instagram, iMore, Slack, Telegram, a prescription reminder app, a glucose app, a fitness app, Apps for work. The third page consist of church related apps, TV Guide, some other miscellaneous things that I seem access regularly.

The fourth page are all folders, which I have categorized alphabetically: Apple, Beavercreek, Dining & Recipes, Extra Email, Faith, Games, Health/Beauty, Music, Operations, Photo Editing, Shopping, Sports/TV, Tech, Travel, VR, Weather/Space.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Now if apple decides to let us place apps where we want, I would just use the lower two rows, and keep the rest in folders in the dock, or up top.

THIS!

My biggest beef with iOS. This is one case where I wish it was Android like.

mark-d

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Mine was organised on my iPhone 4 and has been virtually the same ever since. Obviously with the iPhone 5s upgrade came an extra line of icons to fill so I moved the top row from the second screen to the bottom of the first screen.

It’s organised in a way that makes sense to me and my iPad screen mirrors my iPhone screen too

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Mine was organised on my iPhone 4 and has been virtually the same ever since. Obviously with the iPhone 5s upgrade came an extra line of icons to fill so I moved the top row from the second screen to the bottom of the first screen.

It’s organised in a way that makes sense to me and my iPad screen mirrors my iPhone screen too

Could you please share a screenshot?
I’m curious

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW