How organized is your iOS homescreen?

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
My apps are all on one screen and have been in a similar position since I first started using the iPhone

That's how mine is.
f801a4420397b30fbb4320ff5bb84277.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

jianrong

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
I put all into one page. Apps into folder like tools, games, shoppings, entertainment, Iphones. The rest I put into one page so home screen Is filled.

Damien_Eternal

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
Every app has is in a folder. Each folder on the home screen is in alphabetical order, and the apps in each folder are sorted alphabetically.

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

I'm using an iPhone 6+ and my setup is very simple and intuitive, but a lot of people don't like it because you have to tap 2 times to get to your app. I really love it and can't live with the stupid setup of apple which can't be changed without jailbreak.

I simple created one big folder with a lot of subfolders. My really most used 6 apps are in my dock together with one folder which contains all other folders with its apps.

With this setup you'll get a very clean homescreen without distractions and annoying stuff. You reach your most used apps directly and all other apps very fast and also with one hand, because they're all together in one folder. Another helpful effects; all app badges are aggregated and not spread all over apps on your homescreen.

Tweaks I used to get this setups:
- FolderEnhancer for iOS 8 (allows to created folder in folders, let's you change the preview of the folder and also the setup of folders, In my case the 5x5 grid)
- Springtomize 3 (allowed to shrink the size of the icons and folders, let's you hide labels, let's you put more icons into your dock and hide some UI elements)

I hope you like that. If you have some questions don't hesitate to ask. There were also people who said it's very stupid and annoying but after using my phone for a minute they were stunned by it and liked it

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423739956.969274.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423739972.917730.jpg

PLYHollywood

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

I'm using an iPhone 6+ and my setup is very simple and intuitive, but a lot of people don't like it because you have to tap 2 times to get to your app. I really love it and can't live with the stupid setup of apple which can't be changed without jailbreak.

I simple created one big folder with a lot of subfolders. My really most used 6 apps are in my dock together with one folder which contains all other folders with its apps.

With this setup you'll get a very clean homescreen without distractions and annoying stuff. You reach your most used apps directly and all other apps very fast and also with one hand, because they're all together in one folder. Another helpful effects; all app badges are aggregated and not spread all over apps on your homescreen.

- FolderEnhancer for iOS 8 (allows to created folder in folders, let's you change the preview of the folder and also the setup of folders, In my case the 5x5 grid)
- Springtomize 3 (allowed to shrink the size of the icons and folders, let's you hide labels, let's you put more icons into your dock and hide some UI elements)

I hope you like that. If you have some questions don't hesitate to ask. There were also people who said it's very stupid and annoying but after using my phone for a minute they were stunned by it and liked it

View attachment 77302

View attachment 77303

Can you share wallpaper

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Can you share wallpaper

Hey of course, I'm sorry, I read your message now
Even with the highest resolution to upload the picture is slightly resized, the original resolution is 1028x1920. Just write back if you're not ok with the upload

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427013151.544021.jpg

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

View attachment 77302

View attachment 77303

I stayed the same after some time, but now I'm using a widget, which looks really cool

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427015970.894394.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427015993.213623.jpg

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I have the most frequently used apps in the dock. Those 4 haven't changed since I started using an iPhone years ago. Then all the apps on page 1 are things I use multiple times a day and need quick access to. The other 2 pages are stuff I use less frequently. I have things like games in one big folder and things like shopping apps in another. Most of the apps I frequently use stay out of folders.
Page 1

19c0779b87d3437f70951e606e136ac0.jpg

Page 2

3cc8ab78177c6c783d8164362a5d8ae6.jpg

Page 3

e7672933a66b0f70eca6afbcd692e2e8.jpg

Proudly updating from my silver iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I place my apps in the order of importance that I use them and... I don?t like folders! :tongue:

I did the same for some time. One day you have so much apps you need, but only for special times, so you just want to keep those you need all the time, e.g. In the dock. So put the rest far away or on other pages

After a while I mentioned the not-everyday-apps can be categorized, so I put them in folders and still out of sight.

A lot of apps are just distracting, mostly just by there appearance, so they were banned to folders, too.

At the end I had just my 6 dock apps and a lot of folders. Mostly I don't need them, but they made my homescreen ugly, so I put the folders in one big folder. It's just like a clean organized homescreen inside a folder

To have quick access to all non-dock apps and have a nice clean homescreen the big folder got in my dock, too.

That was the story of my homescreen, I hope you enjoyed

PS: sorry for the long post, here's a potato :3
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427210132.630175.jpg

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
d027db1d57bdd6d42e83d44038fb5cdc.jpg

This is on my iPad I really don't like folders but I have been putting them in ones now simply because I don't want 15 pages ( I had like 6-8 on the iPhone 4 when I last had an iOS device )

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rolandh

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
This is the layout I've got. I've been doing it this way since I got my 4S, I envelope implemented it on my iPod Touch 5 and now on my 6 Plus.
iMoreAppImg_20150629_162829.jpg

Page one blank so I get an in obstructed view of my wallpaper.

iMoreAppImg_20150629_163004.jpg

Page two has all my apps sorted Alphabetically in Alphabetically sorted folders.

Roland

J2n

Jul 19, 2015
Visit site
I have everything on one page, organized as social, utilities I frequently use, music and news, messaging and folders for everything else. My dock has the phone, mail, safari and Google search app. I rarely change this arrangement.http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/02/6e8y6yjy.jpg

White & Silver iPhone 5 64GB + Tapatalk Pro = A Nice Time Chatting

I'm wondering if you still have the wallpaper.
Would you share it?