How organized is your iOS homescreen?

donemt

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
I place my apps in the order of importance that I use them on a daily basis. Then each page after the first one contain the next used ones

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I ONLY use 2 pages. My first page is exactly the way it would be out of the box. Page 2 has the 3 stock apps in a Utilities folder in the top left corner. All of my downloaded apps are alphabetized. Those than can be grouped are and the folders are then alphabetized after all the ungrouped alphabetized apps. OCD? Yes

Last edited:

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I ONLY use 2 pages. My first page is exactly the way it would be out of the box. Page 2 has the 3 stock apps in a Utilities folder in the top left corner. All of my downloaded apps are alphabetized. Those than can be grouped are and the the folders are then alphabetized after all the ungrouped alphabetized apps. OCD? Yes

That's the way I organized them on my iPad Mini.

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
My apps are all on one screen and have been in a similar position since I first started using the iPhone

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Stuff I use the most is on my home screen. I organize most in folders.
yjy6aqe2.jpg

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I am very anal when it comes to the arrangement of my apps. My phone is on charge or i would include shots. I do not use any folders except on my last panel to keep in there what I will never use so why keep them out. From all my other panels I group everything according to Genre you might say meaning weather apps. Sports apps. Productivity apps. and I think you got the idea. If they are odd ball that don't really go with anything but I use them they go on the back panel. lately I have made up my mind if i don't use them I remove them.

The main 4 as I call them left to right is Phone, Contacts, Mail, Messages.

anon4757448

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
My first page is Apple's stock apps. Second is the apps I use most with the like apps together (i.e. social networking apps). Third is apps I don't use regularly but still need on my phone.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

machzk

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
I have everything on one page, organized as social, utilities I frequently use, music and news, messaging and folders for everything else. My dock has the phone, mail, safari and Google search app. I rarely change this arrangement.
6e8y6yjy.jpg

White & Silver iPhone 5 64GB + Tapatalk Pro = A Nice Time Chatting

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I use two and half pages. All my apps are organized by how much I use them. I have one folder with some stock apps that I never use like compass and voice notes.

JobSteves

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
I'm less picky on my iPad but on my iPhone I guess I'm pretty picky. So I always have the first page set up like this. The dock is my four most used apps (except messages which I have to keep at the top left because of muscle memory haha), then I always have just Apple apps (well just the ones I actually use), then I have instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook and that's it. The second page is just random folders I have like games, entertainment, misc. etc . . .

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums