iSwipe. A New iOS Alternative To The Android Swype Keyboard.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
What is your opinion of this keyboard as a possible replacement in the newest IOS from what we have now? YES or NO and why or why not?

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
As I've stated on numerous occasions in the past, I was a big fan of the Swype keyboard when I had my Android devices. With that in mind, I like that someone has created a swipe-like option for iOS, however, to be able to use the iSwipe keyboard, the device must be jailbroken so I will not be using it...:)

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm using it but its much too hard to use unless there is a setting to allow me to alter things like with Swype but I don't see it.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
As I've stated on numerous occasions in the past, I was a big fan of the Swype keyboard when I had my Android devices. With that in mind, I like that someone has created a swipe-like option for iOS, however, to be able to use the iSwipe keyboard, the device must be jailbroken so I will not be using it...:)
Now as I got the thread from the DOC and as I read it, Is it asking instead of what we have now making it Native or I am reading it wrong or would it have to be licensed by the maker to use in its newest IOS and could that be done?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Now as I got the thread from the DOC and as I read it, Is it asking instead of what we have now making it Native or I am reading it wrong or would it have to be licensed by the maker to use in its newest IOS and could that be done?
I don't see Apple allowing others to supplant its own native keyboard on its devices any time soon...:)

cariduros

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I have it and am still getting used to it. Once I master it, I'm sure I'll love it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner