Stock Reminders app not keeping Time

Kashan Osama

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
So as soon as I set a definite time and when I close the app via app switcher,and re-open it just to see my reminder's time resseted to "null"...

Also I guess Most of the people would know the trick of having the Reminders to appear all the time on NC by setting a time to past day.... it might not get notifications but it is EXTREMELY productive for quick reminding of things,and it is better than (Maybe better than for Some) the Apple's solution of showing Reminders in NC only when the reminder time closes in..

I am on my iPhone 4s 7.0.4 JB and thus can't restore it now,AND the problem arised before Jailbreaking,but At that time,I was not "conciously" aware of the scenario,i just thought there would be something,would get fixed with a restart or so but it didn't...kindly help me as it is really driving me nuts....

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I am unable replicate the problem. I use the native Reminders app with a set time almost daily and it works every time. The time that I set stays intact underneath the reminder in the list of reminders that I have set.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77