Healthbook app in iOS 8

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I read recently that Apple is rumored to add a healthcare app in iOS 8. Why and why should we care? What could it bring to the table that current apps like iTriage, HealthTap, Medscape and others do not already provide?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Seamless integration with bluetooth sensor devices that go way beyond anything available now... like merging blood glucose sensors with an app controlling an insulin pump for starters... with detailed logging of readings that can be easily forwarded to a health care provider...

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Seamless integration with bluetooth sensor devices that go way beyond anything available now... like merging blood glucose sensors with an app controlling an insulin pump for starters... with detailed logging of readings that can be easily forwarded to a health care provider...

+1 couldn't put it in better terms I use a lot of health apps we can't have enough

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

TallPaul86

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site
Quick question with this - is this going to be like the Passbook app where its only available on the iPhone or will the Healthbook app make an appearance on the iPad?

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Quick question with this - is this going to be like the Passbook app where its only available on the iPhone or will the Healthbook app make an appearance on the iPad?

Because the iPad has such a huge medical market, I can't imagine apple not putting it on the iPad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR