7.1 Holiday Calendar

HRNess

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
The automatic integration of the US holidays into the calendar forgets one important holiday.

Fathers Day.

Mothers Day is on there, but someone forgot about their pops!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Oh dang. It is indeed missing....Wow!...I guess us dads aren't worthy, huh?...:)

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
The Canadian one doesn't show both Mother's Day and Father's Day...

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Also Halloween, Valentine's Day, daylight savings time start & end, Saint Patrick's Day & Earth day doesn't show on the Canadian one either.

The weird part is the Canadian calendar file that is on apple's site that you can download shows all the proper holidays.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk

marky66

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Is there any way to delete or disable the Apple holiday calendar? Since I sync to Outlook, I am getting duplicate holidays on my iPhone/iPad. I can delete the Outlook holidays, but then the Apple ones don't transfer back over, so my desktop calendar will be blank (as far as holidays).... Thanks.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Is there any way to delete or disable the Apple holiday calendar? Since I sync to Outlook, I am getting duplicate holidays on my iPhone/iPad. I can delete the Outlook holidays, but then the Apple ones don't transfer back over, so my desktop calendar will be blank (as far as holidays).... Thanks.

No. You can only uncheck it at this time.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR