IOS 7.1 incoming call question

dustlane

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
If my phone is locked and I get an incoming call, there is no reject option. However, if the phone is unlocked, I get the green answer and red reject options. Am I missing something?

Locked:
eve6y8y5.jpg

Unlocked:
sa8u4u5y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Seems they decided to minimize the contact photo to a small bubble in the right corner

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

anon6040766

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Seems they decided to minimize the contact photo to a small bubble in the right corner

That small bubble you see in the bottom right is the Tapatalk app icon that shows up in screen shots. When an actual call comes in and you have the contacts photo it's is just as big and located in the middle as earlier OS's.

Sent from my iPhone 5s on VZW from Philly

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
That small bubble you see in the bottom right is the Tapatalk app icon that shows up in screen shots. When an actual call comes in and you have the contacts photo it's is just as big and located in the middle as earlier OS's.

No it isn't ... IMG_0794.PNGScreen Shot 2014-02-25 at 10.11.40 AM.jpg

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site

Your incorrect first of all I don't use TapaTalk and the bubble shows on the top right corner not the bottom right corner as shown by Not Quite Right

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I liked the full screen contact pic on a incoming call. But didn't like the rectangular labels. I think the remind me and message buttons would get lost in a full screen photo.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I liked the full screen contact pic on a incoming call. But didn't like the rectangular labels. I think the remind me and message buttons would get lost in a full screen photo.

That's exactly what I was thinking

Just have to get use to it I guess

anon6040766

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Your incorrect first of all I don't use TapaTalk and the bubble shows on the top right corner not the bottom right corner as shown by Not Quite Right

It was my mistake, I thought you were all referring to the little picture in the bottom right corner of the original post. I had not seen a shot of the new call screen, I thought others were jumping to conclusions, but I admittedly was. Sorry.

anon6040766

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site

It was my mistake, I was going by original post and empty picture with re fence to "picture in right corner". In the lower right corner is the Tapatalk symbol. I thought the poster was jumping to conclusions that, that was where pics would come up when call was received. I was wrong as I hadn't seen the new screen yet with the contact bubble in the top right. I made a mistake. Sorry.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
It was my mistake, I thought you were all referring to the little picture in the bottom right corner of the original post. I had not seen a shot of the new call screen, I thought others were jumping to conclusions, but I admittedly was. Sorry.

No need to be sorry we all just try to correct each other when it's needed

No harm no foul 😊

yungboi

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
Yea I like the full screen way better. That's stupid that they took that away. It should be a option to use full screen or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
This is a major flaw I also found that if you have a long contact name on incoming call you get no picture at all 😠

That's uncalled for on a modern day Smartphone

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
It's strange how Apple feels leaving it out is no big deal but I say we need to have that option not just on calls but also on the Contacts list screen and Messaging like in Hangouts and Facebook messenger

IMore needs to get a poll going in the official Blog

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods