Who is giving up their jailbreak for ios 7.1?

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I love my jailbreak but hate the constant resprings and battery life. Im on the fence. What are you guys planing on doing?

Sent from my GOLD iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
the first time somebody is JB and complains their springboard crashes, I'll punch them.

LOL I gave my JB cause I had 10 resprings yesterday. The most I had yet so I just decided to restore and upgrade. I knew the risks of jailbreaking have been doing it since the iPhone 2G.

Carried by a raven from the Wall.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I wonder why I don't get any resprings on any of my iGadgets. I kinda feel, well, a little left out.

{iRiidium} Technophile. 2 of 4 

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
LOL I gave my JB cause I had 10 resprings yesterday. The most I had yet so I just decided to restore and upgrade. I knew the risks of jailbreaking have been doing it since the iPhone 2G.

Yeah resprings are rough especially if your being chased by the Zombie Horde and your trying to call a cab

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I updated to beta 5 yesterday before knowing the public release was today so I hope I'm good LOL.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I wonder why I don't get any resprings on any of my iGadgets. I kinda feel, well, a little left out.

I get them... when I voluntarily apply a tweak. Only issue I've really had with my 5s is that certain apps would crash. However, I'm almost a 100% sure that's because of some tweak I did.

?Sent from a very sexy device... Rawr?

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Aaah, I have very few tweaks. So...resprings are kinda a badge of honor for lots of tweaking? I wonder.