Who is giving up their jailbreak for ios 7.1?

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Aaah, I have very few tweaks. So...resprings are kinda a badge of honor for lots of tweaking? I wonder.

{iRiidium} Technophile. 2 of 4 

The resprings are caused by me. When I apply new tweaks. The crashes though, they rarely happen. Those are likely due to slight incompatibility between apps and tweaks. Overall though, I haven't had many issues.

?Sent from a very sexy device... Rawr?

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
The resprings are caused by me. When I apply new tweaks. The crashes though, they rarely happen. Those are likely due to slight incompatibility between apps and tweaks. Overall though, I haven't had many issues.

?Sent from a very sexy device... Rawr?

W many tweaks do you have installed? I had 20

Sent from my GOLD iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
W many tweaks do you have installed? I had 20

My thing is I'm constantly changing themes. That sometimes breaks a tweak. Then I'll go find another to take its place.

I've got these in settings:
he9ajabe.jpg

Sent from my electronic device using Tapatalk.

fastpitch_dad

May 29, 2013
Visit site
I'm gonna stay with the JB for now, had respring issues early on as I was constantly trying new tweeks & themes but has been very stable since its setup the way I like now...

I like the colored & iSwipe keyboard too much to give up right now !!

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I guess there's not really too much downside to staying on 7.0.6 if you like your JB tweaks and you're stable so all seems good for those of us that are sticking around.

{iRiidium} Technophile. 3 of 4 

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I'm gonna stay with the JB for now, had respring issues early on as I was constantly trying new tweeks & themes but has been very stable since its setup the way I like now...

I like the colored & iSwipe keyboard too much to give up right now !!

I finally got iSwype to work. This is incredible. Not as efficient as my android but it'll do!

Sent from my electronic device using Tapatalk.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Ever since I updated to 7.1 I've been pretty impressed. It's snappier. That's about it.
In regards to my jailbreak I miss it. Guess I'll be waiting a while for the 7.1 jailbreak

talkin73

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
From what I've read, you may be waiting a very, very long time... if ever. Glad you got performance improvement. Nothing like losing your JB and finding you got nothing for it :-(

Ever since I updated to 7.1 I've been pretty impressed. It's snappier. That's about it.
In regards to my jailbreak I miss it. Guess I'll be waiting a while for the 7.1 jailbreak

yzjustdatguy

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
I left the jailbreak. It just wasn't as stable as I'd like it to be. I kept running out of RAM and my apps kept closing on me. I had about 4 tweaks installed which took little to no power to run. My battery was draining quite quick and the benefits of having a jailbreak to me weren't worth stability.

briankeith513

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm currently using the 5S and Retina Mini, and I gave up the jailbreak on the mini retina. Jailbreaking does make the device a little slower overall, and I didn't want the random reboots. My 5S, on the otherhand, will stay jailbroken, as I love having the option to use my phone as a modem.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Not me...sticking with my JB 7.0.6 until 7.1 is JB'd... Love my JB too much to give it up...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Everyone at my office is like, it's so fast! They really fixed it up?
And I'm just smiling and nodding?

dhack21

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I would say if your on a IP4 then yea update. The performance improvements alone make it worth it. I updated my 4 and while I miss bitesms and intelliscreen I'm happy to have a solid performing device again.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner