iOS 7.1 is live

Stardoll

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Re: iOS 7.1 has been released

...at the end of the update it asked me if I trusted this computer and I had to confirm it on the phone before it would sync to the computer. Considering that I had just updated through the computer I obviously trust it lol. I have never had this happen when updating.

It did that to me too. Hmm...I just answered no and burned my Mac. Problem solved.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
HA! Touche! ;D

No, I caved and backed up errthang and now I'm running my update. I've read great comments about how slick this update is. :)

It's a good update they all are

Just think a million people download it as soon as it goes live there devices crash and the only Restore version is the one that just crashed there device

Apple couldn't let that happen that's the reason for Beta Testing Major updates

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: iOS 7.1 has been released

Did a fresh restore and update to IOS7.1, so far so good... I was just wondering, did Apple do away with the full screen picture of your contact showing up when you receive an incoming call? All my contact photos are the proper size to fit to full screen, but now they just show up as a small circle with the persons name to the left, and the rest of the screen is blurred along with the answer options.. Did I just forget to select a settings option or is this the way 7.1 is set up now?

You seem to be right I'm only getting the small bubble image on the top right corner too

Can others confirm this?

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

Bro-row

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Ok I've tried it. Still no luck. You can turn it on or off from the wallpaper screen right?

Choose your wallpaper, tap zoom square so it says "off", then pinch your picture to make it smaller. This is done in the wallpaper and brightness area in settings.

RC28

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
My free space went from around 16.03 GB to 15.94GB and other went up to 1.91 from 1.78. What took my space from the update?

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
So far I have been using the new os 7.1 and so far it has been working great and I like all the minor changes they did in the new update which makes the os better and it seems to be running more smooth just don't know why my location service is always on

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

RC28

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
So far I have been using the new os 7.1 and so far it has been working great and I like all the minor changes they did in the new update which makes the os better and it seems to be running more smooth just don't know why my location service is always on

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

From what I have read it has to do with the Apple store. Go into location settings and disable that and it should be ok. Also may have to do with refresh settings in various apps.

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I haven't had any lag since the update. And I noticed my Touch ID is way less sensitive to if my finger isn't just right or if it is a little dirty or something.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Superjudge

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I noticed that I have to enter my passcode when sliding to reply to a text on lock screen. I don't recall having to do that before.

I also have noticed voice quality on calls is much different. Maybe clearer but much more compartmentalized sounding if that makes sense. Not sure if this is an improvement or a bug.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2