how to save new contacts to my email.

jabz9

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I am new to IOS so I am still a rookie lol. Right now all of my contacts are saved through my iPhone through my Outlook account. I was just unaware if I wanted to add a new contact on my phone as well as my Outlook account how would go about doing so?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I am new to IOS so I am still a rookie lol. Right now all of my contacts are saved through my iPhone through my Outlook account. I was just unaware if I wanted to add a new contact on my phone as well as my Outlook account how would go about doing so?

If you're referring to your Outlook.com account then do the following:
1. Go to Settings - Mail, Contacts, Calendars and then tap on your Outlook.com account
2. Make sure that sync is enabled next to "contacts".
3. Initiate the Contacts app
4. Select "Groups" in the upper left corner.
5. Uncheck everything except the Outlook contacts and then tap on "Done" in the upper right corner.
6. Now enter the new contact(s).
7. Now go back and make sure everything had a check mark next to it in the previous screen.

That's it. The new contact(s) entered will be in both your device and online in your Outlook.com contact list.

jabz9

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Thanks youve been a BIG help!!

If you're referring to your Outlook.com account then do the following:
1. Go to Settings - Mail, Contacts, Calendars and then tap on your Outlook.com account
2. Make sure that sync is enabled next to "contacts".
3. Initiate the Contacts app
4. Select "Groups" in the upper left corner.
5. Uncheck everything except the Outlook contacts and then tap on "Done" in the upper right corner.
6. Now enter the new contact(s).
7. Now go back and make sure everything had a check mark next to it in the previous screen.

That's it. The new contact(s) entered will be in both your device and online in your Outlook.com contact list.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro