Apps frequently crashing 7.0.6

jwaves

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Idk if this is an ongoing problem or a thread has already made for this question but im running 7.0.6 (jailbroken obviously) and I've recently noticed that sometimes my apps will crash randomly. It seems to happen with multiple apps. The ones I mainly use is safari instagram candy crush and the music app. I feel like instagram and candy crush probably crash the most out of the bunch followed by safari. Any idea as to what may be causing this issue? As for candy crush and IG ive unistalled and reinstalled them. A few recent updates showed up as well. I've also resprung a bunch of times but havent been able to have any luck. I was thinking of clearing cash maybe with icleaner?

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I use iCleaner regularly and I don't get any app crashes. That and after a few resprings (Voluntary), I restart the whole phone. I also close all my background apps out of habit (I've always had Android phones).

Don't know if any of this will help you but it might. =)

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Don't get me wrong? I will never have an iOS device that is stock?
But we have to do a lot more work for our devices!!!!
I regularly "maintain" my device too? Icleaner, backups, checking cydia for updates, etc?

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
My 5s was a Christmas gift. Woulda been stock until 7.1 dropped, but you know? evaders?
Never had a stock iOS device for more than 45 minutes

jwaves

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
thanks for all your input guys I tried it out and everything seems fine so far. BUT i also noticed something a little strange I get these black icons popping up when I go to remove them it says they're bookmarks. but when i delete them they eventually come back. Thats not something thats ever happened to me before

jwaves

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
actually nvm guys figured it out. Turned out to be one the themes I downloaded after I removed it they went away.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73