New to jail breaking - have a ?

FitMomXtine

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi all!

I recently just got my gold iPhone 5S and literally just jailbreaked it a couple days ago.

I'm currently running iOS 7.0.4.

My question is. Should I upgrade to 7.0.6 and rejailbreak my phone? Or just leave it the way it is now?

I only ask because some themers I follow on instagram have mentioned its best to upgrade to 7.0.6 because there will no longer be a jailbreak available when 7.1 comes out.

I'm not sure how true this information is or how accurate. But I thought I'd ask anyone on here and what you all recommend?

Secretagnt

May 23, 2012
Visit site
Definitely backup and restore to 7.0.6 if you don't now you will have to eventually since Apple is no longer signing 7.0.4. Might as well get it over with.

Secretagnt

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

FitMomXtine

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Thank you so much for the reply!

Will I have to buy any of the apps again that I bought from Cydia?

I've not done this before so I'm not sure lol (how to go about it lol)

So back up my phone now. Then upgrade to 7.0.6 then rejailbreak.. Then just download (do I have to repurchase - or should it still be there in my cydia acct) all widgets/apps etc and that's it? 😜

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
No, once purchased it's always available from all your devices for free. The purchase is liked to your account which you used to buy apps/tweaks, for example a google account.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW