What Features do you hope for in iOS 8?

applelex

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
In about 6 months time iOS 8 will be released assuming Apple stays on there usual September iPhone/iOS release schedule.. When it comes the features improvements and added features should be very significant compared to iOS 7.. Anything specific you may want to see..?

Sent from my iPad Air using iMore Forums

Cyder

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I hope they fix the crap with the wallpaper enlargement. I would like to put use some pics as a background but they get so blown up I'm basically staring at a giant eyeball.

applelex

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I hope they fix the crap with the wallpaper enlargement. I would like to put use some pics as a background but they get so blown up I'm basically staring at a giant eyeball.

Yeah that is an annoying and big bug that needs to be fixed.. Probably will be fix in iOS 7.1 though..

Sent from my iPad Air using iMore Forums

coasterfan68

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
I mentioned this in another thread, but I would love to see active notifications, and hands free use like the Moto X. Just imagine saying "Siri", and then being able to send a text, call, or receive a call from somebody, or anything else Siri can do without touching the phone. It's also very handy when you are driving, and you get a text from, say, your wife or husband, just to have Siri read it to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MaHoNeY

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site

The app Gradify fixes this problem. I love it and use it all the time. Works like a charm.

Sent from my iPad

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods