Gmail app stopped working after 7.06??

rich67

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I updated to 7.06 to fix the security issues last night, and since then nothing has pushed on my Gmail app. I have tried re-installing the app, logging out and back in, then toggling the notification settings off and then on again-to no avail. I am assuming there is some kind of conflict with the app and the new security settings, but I am wondering if I overlooked something. Anyone else having problems? I need email push, and it's frustrating that it just stopped working. My iCloud email account pushes just fine.

wbkm85

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
app will probably have to be updated.. if you've done that and its not working, its the app

just give it another day or two and should be fixed

rich67

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
app will probably have to be updated.. if you've done that and its not working, its the app

just give it another day or two and should be fixed

That's what I figured. Wasn't sure if I was just missing something in my settings.

rich67

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I performed a reset on the phone, and about a couple hours after Gmail started alerting again. Give it a shot; may be a fluke. Hold down the home and power buttons until the Apple logo appears. But all is well and good in Gmail app land again.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I performed a reset on the phone, and about a couple hours after Gmail started alerting again. Give it a shot; may be a fluke. Hold down the home and power buttons until the Apple logo appears. But all is well and good in Gmail app land again.
Thanks for the update...:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods