Cydia obsession? How many times a day do you open up the cydia app?

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
If you are on a non iPhone 5S device, Bypass may be a good touch id replacement. Although it's a little less secure since it uses an Activator action instead of your own personal fingerprint. I check Cydia at least 20 times a day.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Ok glad I'm not alone in my obcydiession
You see what I did there? I took two words and smashed them into one word

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I don't see the point in that tweak it's the same crap as spotlight

That's not true, maybe you never used it, because it's much better! :angel:

• Spotlight is very slow and even on older devices Weasel is very fast.
  • You can quickly access it from everywhere, homescreen, in apps and even in lockscreen.
  • Spotlight is only available in your homescreen, which means you have to leave running apps.
  • I know there that you can invoke the spotlight search via activator gestures or with AnySpot from Cydia anywhere but that's not the same, this is more convenient and smooth
  • Furthermore you have more search emotes than just Google and Wikipedia. I hope the developer lets the user input more search engines in further version of the tweak.
  • You can also use it as a calculator and input calculations and you'll get the result directly which you can use in your running app without even leaving it
  • And I use it in combination with Action Menu's Look up services which works together great, so you can look up almost everything from everywhere without leaving the app or opening safari (or other browser)
  • With ActivityAction you are also able to create notes, reminders and lot more URL scheme based actions from everywhere directly
  • And the most obvious point is: you can launch any app from anywhere!
I don't know any tweak which was/is able to to all the stuff in one very simply, intuitive, smooth and also good looking tweak. So first try a tweak or at least watch a video on YouTube before give an opinion about it :talk-hand: :devil: :cant-watch: :broken-heart: :raised-eyebrow: :straight-face: :tongue: :rolleyes: :)

RobertAdams313

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
That's not true, maybe you never used it, because it's much better! :angel:

• Spotlight is very slow and even on older devices Weasel is very fast.
  • You can quickly access it from everywhere, homescreen, in apps and even in lockscreen.
  • Spotlight is only available in your homescreen, which means you have to leave running apps.
  • I know there that you can invoke the spotlight search via activator gestures or with AnySpot from Cydia anywhere but that's not the same, this is more convenient and smooth
  • Furthermore you have more search emotes than just Google and Wikipedia. I hope the developer lets the user input more search engines in further version of the tweak.
  • You can also use it as a calculator and input calculations and you'll get the result directly which you can use in your running app without even leaving it
  • And I use it in combination with Action Menu's Look up services which works together great, so you can look up almost everything from everywhere without leaving the app or opening safari (or other browser)
  • With ActivityAction you are also able to create notes, reminders and lot more URL scheme based actions from everywhere directly
  • And the most obvious point is: you can launch any app from anywhere!
I don't know any tweak which was/is able to to all the stuff in one very simply, intuitive, smooth and also good looking tweak. So first try a tweak or at least watch a video on YouTube before give an opinion about it :talk-hand: :devil: :cant-watch: :broken-heart: :raised-eyebrow: :straight-face: :tongue: :rolleyes: :)

I did watch the video and I know what it can do but personally I don't mind actually opening up the calculator app for an equation and I don't mind leaving an app to search something on spotlight. To be honest I only use spotlight maybe once every few months. Only time I'll use it is if I need to search for a text message/email. People have different uses for their phone but in my opinion all the stuff you listed sounds useless to me. If I search something up I'm going to use google regardless so that being in spotlight doesn't matter to me since i have no problems opening up the google or the browser after leaving the app since I'm going to leave the app regardless. Also spotlight has never been slow for me but I'm on a 5s so nothing has been slow for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk