[Help] Jailbroken iPhone iOS 7.0.4 keeps crashing over and over again!

YoungHaram

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys,

since a couple of days, my iPhone on iOS 7.0.4 keeps crashing over and over again. I know that tweaks can cause problesm but I haven't installed any tweaks in at least 3 weeks, it just randomly started to crash. And when I say crash, I mean the phone not just an app. The colours on the screen change and the apple logo appears for about 15 seconds until I'm back at my lockscreen. Sometimes it got stuck on the boot logo and I had to restart it by holding down sleep and home button to bring it back to the lockscreen. Even though I have not installed any tweaks, I still deleted all of my installed tweaks to make sure that none of them cause this occurance but it is still crashing.

I searched all over google but couldn't find anything about and I can't imagine that I am the only one having this problem. Is there anyone who has had the same problem and got a solution for it? I know that I could restore my phone and jailbreak it again, but I thought that there might be an easier way to solve the problem!

Thanks in advance,

YoungHaram

P.s. it keeps crashing over and over again atm I can't even get into the lockscreen..

iHackPro

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Sounds like your best option would be to start fresh. If you have a backup, I'd recommend a restore via iTunes on PC then jailbreak again.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
First of all Welcome to iMore 😃

This is a complicated fix if you try to debug it like your trying to do

Backing up and reinstalling is simple and easy and will guarantee a fix

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
If your having a major problem getting in your phone put it in DFU and restore

Entering DFU Mode (Official Instructions)

1. Plug your device into your computer.

2. Turn off the device.

3. Hold the Power button for 3 seconds

4. Hold the Home button without releasing the Power button for 10 seconds

5. Release the Power Button but keep holding the Home button

6. Keep holding the Home button until you are alerted by iTunes saying that it has detected a device in Recovery Mode

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro