Cursor placement in text dialogues

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
I cannot be the only one that tires of stabbing multiple times with hit or miss accuracy at the location I want the cursor to move to in a text field. Android provides a "handle" that allows for easy cursor location adjustment.

Is there a jailbreak tweak that addresses this to make it easier to reposition the cursor on text fields?

Sent from my liberated plutonium 5s 64

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Is it a particular app that does this?

There's a app that I use that's important to me but placing the cursor was never fixed in this app and probably never will be.

All of my quality app there's no problem. Press and hold the magnifying glass appears and slide the cursor.

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Long press to get the window that allows you to slide the cursor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk iOS 2.5.0 Beta

Ahhhh...good enough. That was annoying the heck outta me. Thanks a ton!

Is it a particular app that does this?

There's a app that I use that's important to me but placing the cursor was never fixed in this app and probably never will be.

All of my quality app there's no problem. Press and hold the magnifying glass appears and slide the cursor.

I was noticing it most recently in this Tapatalk Pro but saw the same issue everywhere.

Sent from my liberated plutonium 5s 64

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Sometimes it can be difficult to place the cursor at the beginning of a paragraph. I place and hold away from my target and drag from there.

hysa4y5y.jpg

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
I learned something that I shoulda been able to just figure out on my own. Thanks all!

Sent from my liberated iridium rMini LTE

mikeo007

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Glad you figured out how to do it. Was trying to figure out why someone was having problems with cursor placement when it's so well done on iOS (for a mobile).

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Glad you figured out how to do it. Was trying to figure out why someone was having problems with cursor placement when it's so well done on iOS (for a mobile).

Because Android does it differently and that's where I spent most of the past year+.

Sent from my liberated iridium rMini LTE

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW