iOS 7.1 Beta 5 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Preparing update... (Takes forever on the 5th gen iPod touch)

Sent from my iPhone 5S or iPod touch 5th gen using Tapatalk

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Looks like BGR is going to be right about a March release to the public.

Yeah, I think you are right about that one.

But they have an article from the BG himself saying there won't likely be another beta... and there could be a GM... and 7.1 will be out very soon... he's hedging his bets.... quoting a source that says March while saying maybe not?? smh...

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
It has a lot of aesthetic tidying up. The screens like Notification Center, Reminders, Shut down are a lot more transparent now showing the color beneath a lot more. The graphics just look a lot more finished you can tell it's nearing public release. The keyboards seem to be more distinct between the light and dark keyboard. The Caps lock key is different (double tap shift key). In the background it's now called Perspective Zoom instead of Motion with the On/Off toggle.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
But they have an article from the BG himself saying there won't likely be another beta... and there could be a GM... and 7.1 will be out very soon... he's hedging his bets.... quoting a source that says March while saying maybe not?? smh...
Back in early January he stated it appeared march would be release. MAny other people said January to early February. I'm going by what he stated awhile back, not today.

Status
Not open for further replies.