Cache...cache...and more cache

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
I have a iPhone 5 with the new jailbreak and wondering about cache management What are we supposed to do? Should you periodically clear it? I clear mine...oh wait different 'cash' lol...
If you are supposed to clear or delete the cache in iFile how do you go about doing this?

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Wish you could do this without the need to jailbreak. One thing I wish they would add to future version of IOS.

jpxyz

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Wish you could do this without the need to jailbreak. One thing I wish they would add to future version of IOS.
There is an app for that..
Not as advanced or fast as iCleaner but it does a great job too: xCleaner ... it's free available on the app store and you can choose between 3 modes.

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Not as advanced or fast as iCleaner but it does a great job too: xCleaner ... it's free available on the app store and you can choose between 3 modes.

That's good to know, thanks for sharing!

t3ddie

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
I looked for it but I couldn't find it! I only could find "Cleaner - Memory & Cache manager"

jpxyz

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
I looked for it but I couldn't find it! I only could find "Cleaner - Memory & Cache manager"
Seems like it's currently unavailable?

Dr. Storage Pro does the same but is $1.99
Cleaner - memory & cache seems to do the same, too.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner