What do you think about F.Lux?

Kevin345

Nov 17, 2014
Visit site
I like the blue light blockers from SleepShield better, its high quality and actually blocks blue light which helps you fall asleep after using your device for a while.

Last edited by a moderator:

talkin73

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
I'm using it on all my devices since iOS 4 and on Mac. It's just awesome and once used you will never want to go back ;)

Same here. I forget how much more comfortable my iPhone and Mac screens are with it installed. When I have had to turn it off for any reason I'm instantly reminded how helpful I find it for viewing my device.

Lolo1432

Jan 10, 2015
Visit site
I would try a SleepShield instead. No jailbreaking required.
I purchased a SleepShield for my iphone, ipad and macbook air and it seriously works. Its supposed to block the blue light that keeps us up at night. Lately I am waking up feeling more refreshed after using my iPad late into the night.

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I would try a SleepShield instead. No jailbreaking required.
I purchased a SleepShield for my iphone, ipad and macbook air and it seriously works. Its supposed to block the blue light that keeps us up at night. Lately I am waking up feeling more refreshed after using my iPad late into the night.
I'd also search every f.lux link I could find to bump year old forum posts to pretend I'm part of the conversation rather than advertising my product as well. It's definitely not transparent at all.

JobSteves

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
F.lux is ridiculously awesome. I live getting in my car for the ride home, opening up downcast, listening to mr. Tony for the ride then getting home and looking at my phone and seeing the beautiful hue that flux created after the sun went down. LITERALLY makes my phone look inviting! And playing with the phone at night right before bed no longer strains the eyes.
It is impossible to understand until you use it! EVERYONE should try it!!!
Still haven't made the jump on my mac yet, but perhaps I should.

Imore forum app is forcing me to use a signature, which is more than a little oppressive. Change your policies!!!
I know right?! When you go to bed the hue of the screen is really warm, inviting and heaven on the eyes and then when you wake up and the sun is shining through the window the screen gets super bright and jut looks gorgeous.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73