What do you think about F.Lux?

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm still getting use to it. I could tell the difference the first night but last night I was so rattled I didn't pay any attention to it.

What about you?

Sent from my [Gold] iPhone 5s

Does it drain your battery or do you see improved battery life on your iPhone?

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I turned it off the other night and immediately noticed the huge difference in using it, vs not. I dread the day I have to go without it now.

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I'm using it on all my devices since iOS 4 and on Mac. It's just awesome and once used you will never want to go back ;)

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
What does it do? Isn't do not disturb better?

f.lux makes the color of your computer's/iDevice's display adapt to the time of day, warm at night and like sunlight during the day.

It's even possible that you're staying up too late because of your computer. You could use f.lux because it makes you sleep better, or you could just use it just because it makes your computer look better.

f.lux makes your computer screen look like the room you're in, all the time. When the sun sets, it makes your computer look like your indoor lights. In the morning, it makes things look like sunlight again.

Tell f.lux what kind of lighting you have, and where you live. Then forget about it. f.lux will do the rest, automatically.

Here the link to the official page where you can also download the Mac and windows version :)

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
F.lux is ridiculously awesome. I live getting in my car for the ride home, opening up downcast, listening to mr. Tony for the ride then getting home and looking at my phone and seeing the beautiful hue that flux created after the sun went down. LITERALLY makes my phone look inviting! And playing with the phone at night right before bed no longer strains the eyes.
It is impossible to understand until you use it! EVERYONE should try it!!!
Still haven't made the jump on my mac yet, but perhaps I should.

Imore forum app is forcing me to use a signature, which is more than a little oppressive. Change your policies!!!

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I have been using f.lux for years as well. It will seriously save your eyes at night and make it easier to sleep if your using you iDevice just before bed.

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Computer? Aren't we talking about an iphone app?

The description and functionally is completely the same. And I also wrote "f.lux makes the color of your computer's/iDevice's display...." :D

F.lux is ridiculously awesome. I live getting in my car for the ride home, opening up downcast, listening to mr. Tony for the ride then getting home and looking at my phone and seeing the beautiful hue that flux created after the sun went down. LITERALLY makes my phone look inviting! And playing with the phone at night right before bed no longer strains the eyes.
It is impossible to understand until you use it! EVERYONE should try it!!!
Still haven't made the jump on my mac yet, but perhaps I should.

Imore forum app is forcing me to use a signature, which is more than a little oppressive. Change your policies!!!

I think the same, people should try it. It's easy to say that it's not necessary or "useless" until you really tried it, once installed you won't want to live without it. It's one of the first things to install on Computers and iDevices (iPhone, iPod, iPad)

I have been using f.lux for years as well. It will seriously save your eyes at night and make it easier to sleep if your using you iDevice just before bed.

Good decision ;)

I love it. Especially when I'm looking at my phone just to check it at 2AM...

haha know that feel ;p

RobertAdams313

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
I tried it and since I have a black theme and like everything all black it made my colors look weird :/ to me at lease

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I tried it and since I have a black theme and like everything all black it made my colors look weird :/ to me at lease

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it does. But seriously stick with it for like two nights!
Try the higher settings, I stick with 3000
YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW