Cydia packages/sources gone, no PC, I file or openshh installed

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Hey all. Jail broken on 7.0.4 and I was installing a new repo and had a extra letter or something in the title and of course it failed and all my cydia sources and packages aren't showing up in cydia. I've resprung, rebooted, refreshed cydia, still all blank. But now my issue is unfortunately since the jailbreak I just did 7 days ago I never downloaded I file or openshh or anything. I'm currently in a motel without a PC. The computer I use is an hour away. Do I have any options at all without a PC. I tried to add a package that I know works in cydia but that won't even work and if I try to link from a website on safari it says the package does not exist.

Thanks in advance
Ps my signature is outdated, lol

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I do have icleaner. Not icleaner pro but it does have this option

Cydia sources (disabled by default): it deletes Cydia sources files. As a result, Cydia will not list any package and the sources will have to be updated. This is disabled by default since it's only helpful if Cydia sources aren't updating correctly.

Not a issue if this deletes the broken repo/bad repo I added. I only have 8 or so sources anyway counting the big 3. Anybody tried it. All my packages are working 100%

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1390691981.687289.jpg
Did you ever see this screen?
Can you attach screenshots of what you do see?

Imore forum app is forcing me to use a signature, which is more than a little oppressive. Change your policies!!!

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
If you have the screen 3cit posted then that means you exceeded the amount of packages allowed for cydia. Delete the last repo u installed and you'll be fine. No need to restore or re-jailbreak.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Naw bro? if you turn off signature you get a generic one!
At least when I has that siggy.
Currently my signature is a "space"

Hmmm....Maybe try logging in online and turning off signature as well as in the app. That's what I did

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR