Is it still ok to JB?

budmonster

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
I was reading somewhere that the evasion JB has been patched or something, not sure on what the details are. I'm still on 7.0.4 and was going to JB tonight. Am I still good to go a head and do it?

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I thought I saw that Apple had a patch for evasion and that it wont work anymore? or am i thinking about 7.1? i saw something about that once 7.1 comes out envasion wont work. here is the link: iOS 7.1 beta 4 believed to patch key evasi0n7 exploit

Evasi0n will still work with iOS 7.0-7.0.4 even after iOS 7.1 gets released but the jailbreak itself might not work with 7.1. Evad3rs won't say anything until iOS 7.1 is released so it's better to restore to 7.0.4 and stay there until evad3rs say otherwise.

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

budmonster

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
Evasi0n will still work with iOS 7.0-7.0.4 even after iOS 7.1 gets released but the jailbreak itself might not work with 7.1. Evad3rs won't say anything until iOS 7.1 is released so it's better to restore to 7.0.4 and stay there until evad3rs say otherwise.

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

I can't remember if I updated my 5s to 7.0.4 through OTA or it was already installed. Do you have a site with a tutorial you can recommend on how to restore back to 7.0.4 so I can properly JB and also a tutorial on how to the JB itself? I'm sure this has been asked and answered way too many times so I do apologize I'm just eager to JB. I finally got AC+ on out iPhones and iPad so I'm ready to go.

Thanks

turdsamich

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I can't remember if I updated my 5s to 7.0.4 through OTA or it was already installed. Do you have a site with a tutorial you can recommend on how to restore back to 7.0.4 so I can properly JB and also a tutorial on how to the JB itself? I'm sure this has been asked and answered way too many times so I do apologize I'm just eager to JB. I finally got AC+ on out iPhones and iPad so I'm ready to go.

Thanks

All you need to do is back up through itunes and restore from the back up you just created. See the readme section here: evasi0n iOS 7.x Jailbreak - official website of the evad3rs

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW