HELP! I installed a tweak called Blutrol, it bricked my phone in a way

seabass559

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
I installed a tweak called Blutrol, it bricked my phone in a way, BUT I used the hold vol up method to bypass mobile substrate. I installed a mobile substrate fix and I can use all my jailbreak stuff, but if I restart my phone it will brick and I will have to repeat the process, any help? Also my previous installed cydia packages don't show up in manage. Please help.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Blutrol didn't brick your phone.

You're off to the right start by restarting in safe mode, but you need to delete the tweaks you have until you find the offending culprit.

But, it wasn't blutrol.

seabass559

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
I'm thinking of going to cydia and finding it again and seeing which packages Blutrol downloaded? In ifile isn't there a way to delete the tweaks? Thanks for posting!

RobertAdams313

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
I'll probably just have to restore.. As I said it doesn't show my previously installed packages (which I can still use) just can remove.

Do you maybe have too many sources? It wouldn't cause your phone too "brick" but it wouldn't show anything on your installed list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FORREST LAW

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
thats not called bricking thats your phone crashing, it crashed my ipad too...

i can't use that so i used the alternative called "controllers for all" which is less versatile but more compatible because it uses the game developers settings, so no remapping buttons
played the free zombie FPS game "dead trigger 2" perfect sync with my ps3 controller and the buttons we mapped perfectly without my intervention

don't restore your phone thats just dumb, only do it if you really DID brick it, you're gonna wipe your music, pictures and other crap, its a hassle to put it back on THEN rejaibreak it...

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
thats not called bricking thats your phone crashing, it crashed my ipad too...

i can't use that so i used the alternative called "controllers for all" which is less versatile but more compatible because it uses the game developers settings, so no remapping buttons
played the free zombie FPS game "dead trigger 2" perfect sync with my ps3 controller and the buttons we mapped perfectly without my intervention

don't restore your phone thats just dumb, only do it if you really DID brick it, you're gonna wipe your music, pictures and other crap, its a hassle to put it back on THEN rejaibreak it...

Just in time!!!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73