Preserving iphone 4s' 6.1.3 gevey sim (3.4.03) baseband for updating to 7.0.4 and then JB

Kashan Osama

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
hello there me with my first smartphone as iphone 4s gevey sim locked to T-mobile UK running ios 6.1.3... want to know how do I preserve its baseband As i want to upgrade it to 7.0.4 and then want to jailbreak it? any step by step guide please as I don't want to mess up the baseband and want to do it with extreme care..kindly help

Kashan Osama

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
You can still jailbreak if you update to 7.0.4, baseband has nothing to do with it. Use evasi0n to jb ur 4S
Sir it is a "gevey sim" iphone 4s so if I will not preserve the baseband it will update it and I will loose my cellular functionality upto my knowledge I guess...what do i do now so?

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Sir it is a "gevey sim" iphone 4s so if I will not preserve the baseband it will update it and I will loose my cellular functionality upto my knowledge I guess...what do i do now so?

Gevey Sim works on iOS 7, so what's your issue? We've given you the correct answers up to you to follow them it like Gravity said, stay on iOS 6.

Gevey Sim iOS 7

Kashan Osama

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Gevey Sim works on iOS 7, so what's your issue? We've given you the correct answers up to you to follow them it like Gravity said, stay on iOS 6.

Gevey Sim iOS 7

Thanku both..so when after update the baseband of iphone 4s will be updated,will i be able to use gsm sim(phone is initially locked to t-mobile) via a new ultra s sim with ios 7 support?

Haseeb Rehman

May 5, 2013
Visit site
You can update your iPhone 4s gevey sim and no, i won't loose gsm service. I had a 4s gevey and I updated it on 7.0.4 and works flawlessly you don't have to worry.

Kashan Osama

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Preserving iphone 4s' 6.1.3 gevey sim (3.4.03) baseband for updating to 7.0.4...

You can update your iPhone 4s gevey sim and no, i won't loose gsm service. I had a 4s gevey and I updated it on 7.0.4 and works flawlessly you don't have to worry.

ThNku so so so much thanku thanku thanku thanku thanku thanku m....so i just consider buying a new ios 7 compatible ultra s gevey sim then...right?

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Thumbs

Haseeb Rehman

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Re: Preserving iphone 4s' 6.1.3 gevey sim (3.4.03) baseband for updating to 7.0.4...

ThNku so so so much thanku thanku thanku thanku thanku thanku m....so i just consider buying a new ios 7 compatible ultra s gevey sim then...right?

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Thumbs

Haha don't mention it. And yes, but maybe your current gevey sim will also work with it. I had a gevey sim for ios 6 and it also worked on ios7 without any problem. So it depends on your gevey sim.

Kashan Osama

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Re: Preserving iphone 4s' 6.1.3 gevey sim (3.4.03) baseband for updating to 7.0.4...

Haha don't mention it. And yes, but maybe your current gevey sim will also work with it. I had a gevey sim for ios 6 and it also worked on ios7 without any problem. So it depends on your gevey sim.

ahan,actually I had heard that the baseband get sort of,erased,permanently reducing the iPhone to an ipod? is it true?

Haseeb Rehman

May 5, 2013
Visit site
That is not true. This only happens to an iPhone 4. I repeat, iPhone 4. The iPhone 4S, 5, 5C & 5S don't have any such problem. You can easily update your phone to iOS 7 and just use the gevey sim for your network sim to work.

Kashan Osama

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
That is not true. This only happens to an iPhone 4. I repeat, iPhone 4. The iPhone 4S, 5, 5C & 5S don't have any such problem. You can easily update your phone to iOS 7 and just use the gevey sim for your network sim to work.

Thank you very much sir you saved my *** man,Thank you thank you thank you :) just one question,Does 7.0.4 and 7.1 beta 3 has different basebands? any idea?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro