biteSMS 8.0 (iOS 7) beta 9 out!

iKev

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Question: Is there a way to disable notifications on my lock screen? I have a Pebble watch and don't need my phone to light up with every notification. However, I still want the pop-up quick reply/text notification to be there when I turn my phone on, myself.

Am I being too picky? Haha.

joju58

Feb 13, 2012
Visit site
Question: Is there a way to disable notifications on my lock screen? I have a Pebble watch and don't need my phone to light up with every notification. However, I still want the pop-up quick reply/text notification to be there when I turn my phone on, myself.

Am I being too picky? Haha.

Go to settings in BiteSMS app, tap on quick reply, then on lock mode toggle off Auto Show Quick Reply

Ecologic

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Wondering if there is a working tweak to change the icon. Not liking the pink, and the two tweaks I tried didn't work.

Found the answer... Easily done in settings!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joju58

Feb 13, 2012
Visit site
Just paid for full version.. i think second time since early last year. Was looking hard to find those last 4's to recover, but gave up and purchased again, even though running beta and I'm sure its not going to be easy transition from beta to original version. But somehow need to support devs for great job on great app, right?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox