iScheduler on JB 7 - Work?

xybadog

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone used iScheduler successfully on the latest JB?

It hasn't been updated yet and I don't want to fork out money for it if it isn't compatible.

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone used iScheduler successfully on the latest JB?

It hasn't been updated yet and I don't want to fork out money for it if it isn't compatible.

haha I didn't know about the existence of this tweak/app. I sounds really cool, but after installing it nothing happens. There is no app and no options in the settings app. It seems that it's just not updated yet.

I wrote a mail to the Dev, I'll post if I get a response ;)

xybadog

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
That's good. It's a very handy app.

Another one that's very similar is SbProfiles but this isn't iOS 7 compatible yet either and the dev hasn't replied to me.

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
That's good. It's a very handy app.

Another one that's very similar is SbProfiles but this isn't iOS 7 compatible yet either and the dev hasn't replied to me.

That's what I thought. SBSettings is not fully compatible with iOS7, so the Dev of SBProfiles can't do anything. To be honest, with iOS7 and the ControlCenter SBSettings is redundant and unnecessary. So we need something like "CCProfiles" which can also set Flipswitches (of activator) :D

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Hey, here are my new activator assignments on iOS 7 :D

Anywhere
  • Double tap Statusbar --> Launch CC
    (Activatior has some problems with CC, so I also set an activator gesture to launch it)
  • Slide along screen right side (Drag bottom to top) --> Launch Switcher
    (I really didn't know about this gesture, I found it last week, it's really awesome)
  • Slide along screen right side (Drag top to bottom) --> Home button
  • Swipe on the right screen edge --> InstaLauncher
  • Hold volume up button --> Launch App: "OmniFocus"
  • Hold volume up button --> Launch App: "Drafts"
  • Tap and hold Statusbar - invoke a activator menu with sharing (write a message, write a mail etc.) and system actions (like respring, reboot, SB search etc.)
  • Swipe down the Statusbar with 2 finger --> Sleep button
    (Convenient way to turn device off)
Homescreen
  • Pinch Homescreen --> Sleep button
    (Convenient way to turn device off)
Others:
  • Turn Vibration off by unlocking and turn it on by locking the phone.
    You don't need vibration while using the phone ;)
Other Activator stuff
You can activate/deactivate and toggle many things at once, so you can create "profiles", e.g. I have a "study" profile where I toggle the following things:
  • Wifi off
  • Data & 3G off
  • Vibration off
  • Autolock off
  • Do Not Disturb on
  • Launch "dict.cc" (dictionary for translations while studying)
And I have other "profiles" which set the phone back after studying (as a example).

You can also create profiles with activator, too. It's not that convenient, but it's something :p

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
It works and I does what it says... But it's not cool :|

Try SBProfiles which looks good, is easy to configure, which is invoke-able via activator and much more feature rich. Because if the increasing number of Flipswitches which are released nearly on daily basis it gets more and more options :D