Music App looks buggy when there's no content?

ScottyBoy_22

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
Is this normal for when the Music App has no content in it?

It has a black status bar, and an empty white bar at the bottom.

Bdm18e9IUAApzn_.jpg

Compared to the Video app, it looks a bit buggy/not right.

Bdm15UUIUAAkQmO.jpg

This is on a non-jailbroken iPhone 5s running with ios7.0.4.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have music & video content so I don't see a similar screen, but I can only assume that the screens depicted above is what you would see if you had no music or video content.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I have music & video content so I don't see a similar screen, but I can only assume that the screens depicted above is what you would see if you had no music or video content.

Your assumption is correct (as long as iTunes Radio is not available in your country).

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk

Redshirt

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
My videos screen looks the same (on an iPhone 5). So it's obviously something with iOS7 and those apps.

Random note on the screenshots. Red Pill/Blue Pill? Is Apply trying to tell us something there with the button colors? :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Is this normal for when the Music App has no content in it?

It has a black status bar, and an empty white bar at the bottom.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bdm18e9IUAApzn_.jpg

Compared to the Video app, it looks a bit buggy/not right.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bdm15UUIUAAkQmO.jpg

This is on a non-jailbroken iPhone 5s running with ios7.0.4.
On your first screenshot where I have nothing in it it looks like your shot on the body even with the same color of the word STORE. However at the top it is white and you can see everything just like if you were in another app or other parts of the music app. It would seem to be not normal. Is this all the time it occurs? have you tried rebootong if only the first time to show us? have you tried placing something in there to see if it changes.
On my other screens in the music app I just discovered that i have sample music or albums in them so they are just like the first one I told you about compared to yours.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro