Notification Center wiped out!

Bob_B

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
So I installed a Blue-Black theme for the Control Center pull up on my iP5, doesn't require winterboard. After using it and seeing that it wasn't what I wanted, I removed it. Springboard restarted and BOOM, Notification Center is wiped out. No weather, no calendar, notifications are wiped immediately so I can't even see what they are.

Can anyone tell me how to fix this? Is this a known issue? I'm starting to believe the only real reason to keep this JB is for BiteSMS only...since it seems to be the only thing working properly right now.

Bob

iOSfan

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Hi Bob,

I have never seen such an issue yet, so I have tried to look around and maybe found something that might help:

the problem could be solved by going to Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings.
It did mean I had to go through and set my wallpaper, notifications, sounds, etc but it worked.
Be sure to re-enable Location Services too. Then when you open Notification Centre it should ask if Weather can have access to your location. Allow it and all should be good again.

hope it helps :smile:

Martin

Bob_B

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Ok, after further searching into some posts from another site....all the notifications were turned off.....me dumb. Not sure why or how they got turned off, but that was the issue. So far seems to be acting normal again.

I'm wondering if it going into "safe mode" made this happen?

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I've read and heard a few times now that messing with NC causes everything to reset. I imagine its going to be an ongoing issues for ios7

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I've read and heard a few times now that messing with NC causes everything to reset. I imagine its going to be an ongoing issues for ios7

I think the issue is from when you open cydia for the first time and it moves files to create room on the system partition, I think some files are not to be moved. Or Apple changed a lot of things.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR