Will Winterboard ever be compatible with Iphone 5S Arm 64?

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Why would saurik update winter board? Its such a small part if jail breaking, I'll bet nobody would even notice it's gone?
Also, it was the first thing he got working on ios7.

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
You clearly missed the sarcasm.

saurik handles mobile/cydia substrate. It's still not fully functional. It's essentially the backbone of tweaks.
He also programs Cydia. That needed to be updated to work with the new jailbreak.
He also programs winterboard, a very popular app.

He wasn't prepared for the jailbreak release as he wasn't given any notice. You're expecting him to get everything up to date instantly. Calm your expectations. Breathe in. Understand that it'll take a little time before asking something as impatient as your original question. It's FAR too early to ask if something will "ever be compatible," even ignoring how much is on Saurik's plate.

sclambe

May 18, 2012
Visit site
Yes understood...... I know things have been crazy and I can be a very patient man. All I was asking if it would be compatible not when........ But point well taken and thank you for the update........

Shotty95

Jan 7, 2014
Visit site
What natasftw meant to say without being [redacted] is that yes, winterboard is most definitely going to be optimized for arm64 seeing that winterboard is essential when trying to customize multiple themes at once. I have a iPhone 5s also and I've had no such luck with theme managers like dreamboard, winterboard, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
They've been saying to give it a few weeks. Patience!

To answer your question OP, yes! Mobile-Subtrate should be working soon.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2