Need help ASAP

marlap2000

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
Ok so yesterday I downloaded a tweak from cydia. I have an iPad 4th gen wifi 16gb on iOS 7.0.4. After I downloaded as usual it told me to respring. When it did that I was put into safe mode. I managed to respring it again and after that, it was no longer in safe mode, but worse. None of my tweaks were working (gridlock 2.0, f.lux, and more graphical tweaks) except iFile and certain ones. Safari kept crashing when I try to open it, and so far I found no way to fix this. Anyone who knows how to fix something like this (yes I have removed all tweaks on mobile substrate and it didn't affect anything) please help and tell me. Thanks!

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
MS needs to be re-installed after a reboot. As the option to restart in Safe Mode doesn't appear to be working, I'll guess you got out of safe mode by rebooting. When you did this, you effectively disabled MS. This is why you left safe mode and why you aren't seeing any of your tweaks. In order to regain them, you'll need to reinstall both MS and Safe Mode Substrate. If any of your tweaks are causing problems, you'll crash into safe mode the moment you do this. If not, you'll be fine.

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
My first guess would be you downloaded a tweak that interacts with Safari. Safari was working after the jailbreak, but before you installed tweaks, correct?

Acidrop

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
There's a way to fix this by deleting two cache files and installing Appsync, but since piracy is probably not condoned here, Google is your friend.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro