HUGE problems with evasion7 jailbreak

microvvave

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I know, its my own fault because i shouldnt jailbreak atm but i did, so i want to let you know:

I jailbreaked my iphone 4 with evasion7 downloaded at the official "http://evasi0n.com/" Website.
After i first launched cydia, my phone restarted and cydia dissappeared. Just as the Music App.

As i searched titels and pressed on them a message appeared which was like "URL not found: music://...." After some hours i recognised my email app wasnt working as well. Then slowly one after another ALL my Apple apps began to crash on start.

When i loged into Itunes and wanted to restore my Iphone, itunes said i should disable "Find my iphone". Impossible for me if the Settings app is crashing on start. Now i put my Iphone in DFU Mode and i hope i can restore as ios 7.0.4 is downloaded.:no::no::no:

Totalimmortal363

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
You also have an iPhone 4. A phone that isn't even sold anymore, and that says a lot seeing that Apple keeps legacy models alive for a lot longer than say samscum. You're adding load onto a phone that is already heavily bogged down by iOS 7.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner